×

Weekly Strategy

Important Announcement

I have been writing "Weekly Strategy" since September 2013 and every one of my strategy is successful. But all these days we have been giving this at free of cost. Our broking firm is also not making any money as mostly people continue to trade with their existing brokers. So I have decided to stop writing this article. 

My email id is ashwin95@gmail.com
My contact number is: 9381768992, 9283302937.

Those who are interested in making money following my weekly strategy can contact me. I will give them the advise thorough email, by charging some money. We want to keep this service exclusive, so that people who are capable of investing good money and can make decent money from markets only will be serviced. 

As my own portfolio is growing by leaps and bounds, I am finding little time to write all these articles. So it will be difficult for us to write this without any monetary benefit.

I plan to give 3 calls a week and 12 calls a month. One can make at least Rs 25,000 per month, just by doing one lot each. People who have more money power, can do 3 to 4 lots so that they can make Rs 75000 to Rs 10000 a month.

So we plan to charge at least Rs 2000 per month as our charges.

We plan this way as we do not want very small traders to enter into our system. Very small traders will loose heavily if our system goes wrong. Relatively big players can come out by delta hedging.

Hope everyone understand our stand.

Thanks.


Comments

  1. Good move. How much will be the investment needed to trade all 12 calls a month with atleast 1 lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Exposure margin waiver is the key here. For one call and one put in Bank Nifty, Span Margin is around Rs 22000 whereas Exposure Margin is also around Rs 22000. If you pay only Span, then your investment is Rs 22000, if you pay Exposure also then your investment is Rs 44000 and hence your return halfs. Usually brokers will ask two things before giving exposure margin waiver. One, you have to prove that your strategy is low risk. Exposure margin is collected by brokers in order to cover their risk in extreme cases. Second,they will ask for huge volume. SO if you are interested in following my system, you have to come through me, so that even if your volume is less, collectively our volume (you, me and other people who are following me) will be high so that we can negotiate for the exposure margin waiver. By following my system, one can get 4 to 6% per month. So reasonably speaking, if you have about Rs 5 Lakh, you can make about Rs 25000 to Rs 30000 per month, so that paying Rs 2000 per month will not be an issue. My administrative cost is going up. I need to generate at least Rs 50000 in order to make this work. Right now, I am not hoping to get more clients. If I get more and more people enrolling in this program, I might consider reducing the fee at a later stage.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment