×

Pre Market Report, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015
Time: 8.15 am

Pre Market Report:


  1. Markets closed at all time yesterday and it looks like the momentum to continue.
  2. US markets fell in the early part of the trading but recovered the entire loss to close positive.
  3. So Asian sentiment is good and most Asian markets are trading positive.
  4. Huge FII buying, further short covering, ECB news may support our momentum.
  5. SGX Nifty is trading at 8740, which is higher than yesterday's high here.
  6. Markets may consolidate with positive bias.
  7. Metal sector was the outstanding sector yesterday, it could be either due to short covering as most metal stocks were beaten out of shape or market is sensing some positivity due to China GDP data.
  8. This time the rally in our market is very smart, ADAG Group stocks are all near 52 week lows when benchmarks are at all time high.
  9. So my view is that Banks and Auto sector will continue to do well whereas laggards will continue to be laggards, like ADAG stocks, energy and metal stocks, etc.
  10. Today Nifty future should trade within a range of 8680 and 8750.
  11. Note: I suggested people not to follow my trading pattern. Few days before, I suggested selling 8200 Put and 8800 Call and I did that. But yesterday when markets broke out, I sold 8300, 8400, 8500 and 8600 Puts. I have the money power and I monitor the markets closely and I can react to the changes.



Comments