×

My New Car Jaguar XF



My new car is Jaguar XF, a nice gift from my client Mr Duraisamy from Karaikudi.
I chose 8888 as 8 is considered as lucky number by Chinese people.
People have guessed the number easily as 8 and 13 are the only numbers Indians do not like.

But car brand, it was difficult.
First I siad it brought good fortune to its owner, yes Tata Motors has been doing well just because of JLR (Jaguar & Land Rover) Thier domestic sales were very poor. Ratan Tata has made huge fortune by buying JLR.

Rcently in China, there was a fire accident in one of their ports and 6000 JLR vehicles went up in flame. That was worth about Rs 3000 crore.

My final clue was that it is associated with an animal. That was an easy clue, so many could find the answer. Long time reader of my blog, Mr Kanagarajan was very exited after finding the answer, he emaild me saying "better send the gift (for guessing the right answer)  immediately" without actually knowing that I have not announced any reward for guessing the right answer.

May be I can arrange for a Joy ride when he comes to Chennai. He is from Coimbatore.

There are only two car brands associated with an animal, one Jaguar and the other Mahindra XUV 500. In fact most people know that my previous vehicle is Mahindra XUV500.

Once again a big "Thank You" to Mr Duraisamy, my God Brother.

Comments

  1. Congratulations sir, i pray it brings us too fortune...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sir, hope some day I could also own a mean machine like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment