×

Post Market Report, November 27, 2015

November 27, 2015
Time: 5.45 pm

Post Market Report:


  1. Today morning I could not write the "Pre Market Report" due to Sun TV program.
  2. Markets started marginally higher and fell below yesterday's close briefly.
  3. Then the news came that PM has invite Sonia and Manmohan today evening to discuss GST.
  4. Then Nifty shot up by about 60 points.
  5. When the going was good, the news came that China markets fell by more than 5%.
  6. Then immediately Nifty came down by more than 40 points.
  7. Then after 1 pm markets shot up to break the morning high.
  8. This shows that passage of GST bill will lift the markets significantly even if Global cues are bad.
  9. FIIs have sold for Rs 519.25 crores and DIIs have bought for Rs 900.48 crores.
  10. India VIX was up despite markets moving higher and that is a good news.
  11. This means that markets are likely to move higher.
  12. But it all depends on GST bill.
  13. Too much expectation is not good. If Nifty moves much higher due to expectation and if GST bill is not passed for one or the other reason, markets will fall sevearly.
  14. Europe is trading almost flat and US will have a short session today.
  15. So next two to three days are very crucial for our markets due to GST.
Important Note: 

I have never left markets for the 5 years. Once I was hospitalised, I still had my lap top with me and traded despite doctor's warning. 

After so much of pressure from my wife and son, I have decided to be away from markets for one week.

I am visiting Delhi, Agra and many places like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer in Rajastan for the next one week.

So there will be no "Pre Market" or "Post Market" reports for the next one week.





Comments

Post a Comment