×

An Important Announcement

December 31, 2015
Time: 10.15 pm

An Important Announcement:


  1. I have been writing this blog since August 2013.
  2. I started this blog as many traders take positions without actually knowing the factors that are affecting the markets on day to day basis.
  3. But things have changed in the last three years.
  4. Most of the readers know by now the factors that are affecting the markets.
  5. Now I feel that I am writing the same thing everyday like US markets were up or down, where SGX Nifty is trading, FIIs and DIIs buy/sell figures etc.
  6. Due to new SEBI regulation, we are not allowed to write specific recommendations.
  7. Due to the combination of these factors, blog readership is going down.
  8. Now I feel that I am putting more effort for little result.
  9. So I decided to stop writing this blog on every day basis.
  10. However I may continue to write once in a week.
  11. I am planning to convert this blog into more general one with jokes, brain teasers, puzzles, holiday write ups, etc.
  12. I thank all the readers and wish every one a Happy New Year.


Comments

  1. இனிய ஆங்கில புத்தாண்டு நல் வாà®´்த்துக்கள் ......2016 ஆம் ஆண்டு சிறப்பாக à®…à®®ைய இயற்கை என்னுà®®்.... கடவுளை வேண்டுகிà®±ேன்.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment