×

Pre Market Report, August 24, 2016

August 24, 2016
Time: 8.15 am

Pre Market Report:


  1. US markets closed higher but marginally.
  2. Asian markets are mixed.
  3. Yesterday FIIs were net sellers in all segments, CAsh, Index Futures, Index Options, Stock Futures and Stock options.
  4. DIIs also sold for Rs 451 crores.
  5. It seems that Nifty is headed for the first monthly negtaive close since March 2016.
  6. Though I am bullish in the medium to long term, I am expecting some correction in September.
  7. Last one month markets have not gone anywhere.
  8. In fact that was the case in most of the world markets.
  9. For the last one month, US markets were least volatile in the last 20 years.
  10. In India also the VIX is very low.
  11. So significant rise or fall is not expected over a period of next one month.
  12. RBL public issue is oversubscribed by 70 times.
  13. So there is large amount of money waiting just for right opportunity.
  14. Since Nifty shot up from 6800 to 7700 in less than 5 months, people are reluctant to invest.
  15. If there is any correction of 200 to 300 points in Nifty, more money will flow into the secondary market.
  16. Auro Pharma will be in focus as it has declared good results.
  17. SGX Nifty is trading about 20 points lower as there was huge selling by Institutions yesterday.
  18. Due to short covering, premium of Nifty future has expanded which will have to come down due to expiry.
  19. So that alone will knock off 20 points in Nifty future.
  20. Markets may be highly volatile but may close between 8600 and 8700.
  21. Support will be at yesterday's low of 8691.
  22. Resistance will be at 8680.



Comments

  1. Dear PS......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSheRdCjlcQ ..... All due respect to u..... Go through a ample of such videos on youtube.... My humble plea, suggesting a 9100-9200 .... is a big big fatal thing to the retail investors.. I will provide u N no of such things.... pointing out that the dooms is ahead of us.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks for your comments, I do not think I have suggested 9100 - 9200 to retails investors. My medium term view is that Nifty will hit all time high by November and that is only a view which can always go wrong. Youu may have reasons to believe that markets will go down. Exactly this difference of opinion only drives the market. If everyone is bullish, then there will be no sellers and stock markets will not function. If everybody is bearish, there will be no buyers, still stock markets will not function. It is the difference of opinion that drives the market and we can have different views. Nothing wrong in that. What ultimately matters is whether you make money or not? Markets did not move even half a percent in AUgust, will you believe if I say I have made more than Rs 50 lakhs to my clients? I am a strategist, don't worry about market movements, I have strategy to make money whatever is the market move.
      Thanks
      -P R Sundar

      Delete

    2. Dear PS esquire.
      I will not say for what I am in Market. Reason being its going to be a endless exchanges of views then a brawl over for who is the best.
      But yes, I wish saying the following points.
      1. Life time high is 9110, Feb-March 2015. So the belief is by November 9100 as per ur comment.
      2. I am no way into Blog writing.
      3. I virtually interact with the world.
      4. Do hold max to my self. But when any innocent retail investor goes committing suicide, I see to it that no body goes a Bankrupt on their holds.
      5. My rules r clear. No gifts, No paying me money & no meeting ever.
      6. I do a mere Samaritan Act of clean Humanity – helping. With no expectations in return.
      7. Many experts (I need not mention their names) from across India knows me as a Living Saint in a Materialistic world.
      8. Arrogantly I do say, I am all for guiding u good. Market a 5500 or a 14500 I will exist & those with me too will exist.
      9. When I advise a trade, I provide a clean target with a supportive Calculate. No biased generalization.
      10. I am a clean calculate …. Money invested a Rs.100 profit a Rs.20 to a Rs. 200 Profit & capital Protect a pre condition.
      11. No Stoplosses in my dictionary.
      12. I am a Yearly positional but hourly rotational even. If any one makes a 5 Crs Cash profit in a 185 Band market, he should even disclose the Capital base …. 5 lacs or a Rs 500 Crs.
      13. I never express a view on Market. But boldly tells all. With me no body will get a wipe out positionally.
      14. Industry biggies hate me for me helping the retails for a free.
      15. I do not help any well off fellow. Do help people with a mere 25 K capital also & helping them a monthly 5 k monthly earning even.

      I do recollect a well for having interacted with u in a other forum. So presuming that we know each other well & closing up on a healthy note.

      Best regards & thanks ……..

      Naresh G Kambli.

      Delete
    3. It will be good if you can explain your strategy and help the retail people. With Rs 25,000, I do not think anybody can make the kind of profit that you are mentioning.
      You can not enter F&O market with Rs 25,000 unless you are an option buyer.
      There is no such thing in the world that can give 20% return per month with Capital being assured.
      People come with so much confidence and they lose all their money and then become saints to advise other people.
      There are hundres and thousands of saints are their to give free tipes.
      Professionals do not work like that.
      If you want tpo prove yourself, give claer proof, give your calls and document it.
      I clearly mention in my blog what I do and how I do.
      So be clear your statements lack clarity.
      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Sir how to contact you as individual less capital investor will you provide for us also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir how to contact you as individual less capital investor will you provide for us also

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can email me at ashwin95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment