×

Pre Market Report, February 8, 2018

February 8, 2018
Time: 8.40 am

February 8, 2018:


  1. Now there is no meaning in writing this blog.
  2. Everyday we will be moving as per US market direction.
  3. Day before yesterday, US markets closed positive, so we opened 100 point gap up yesterday.
  4. Then after our markets opened, Dow future started falling, so we fell 175 points from intraday high.
  5. Again yesterday night US markets were higher at open, so SGX Nifty shot up by 175 points.
  6. Again US markets fell in the last half an hour of trading, so now SGX Nifty is only 50 points higher.
  7. This volatility is going to kill all the traders.
  8. It is better to keep away from markets if we do not have positions.
  9. Daredevils can make huge profit in this volatility.
  10. Yesterday Bank Nifty 24400PE was trading around Rs 15. Just 1 day to expiry, we are getting such a good premium.
  11. I bought Bank Nifty weekly expiry 24600PE (Rs 23) and then sold double the quantity of 24500PE (Rs 18), 24400PE (Rs 15) and 24300PE (Rs 12).
  12. Today I am expecting very good profit in this strategy.
  13. Monthly options are trading at unbelivable rates.
  14. Bank Nifty monthly option, 23300 strike, the least strike available for trading, is trading at Rs 60. That too there was buyer at Rs 60 and no seller.
  15. March Nifty 8000PE is trading at Rs 6.
  16. So it is time to sell far out of money options to make decent return.
  17. Those who have some fear, can go for ratio spread.
  18. Somehow I feel markets are going to stabilise and expecting Volatility to subside.
  19. So yesterday, I bought Nifty 10700PE and sold double the quantity of 10500PE.
  20. As long as Nifty is not breaking 10300 and Bank Nifty 25000, both panic lows on Monday, I am expecting markets to go sideways with huge volatility.
  21. I will go short if these levels are breached.
  22. No point in talking about FII selling, DII buying, etc. as things change within hours.



Comments

  1. Sir to recover Tuesday loss
    Shall I shall dec 9000 pe @115
    Or any other better strategy to recover loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir please continue to write. it gives so much information that every trader require in morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sir. Basis your posts I do understand the direction while I don't understand the bets you made it.e. what you bought and sold. But guidance on direction is quite good help for cash buy/sell user like me. Let me know when you setup next training session will join. Regards Lubhit Singhvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please call me
    This is RAHAMAN from Andhra Pradesh
    My cell number 9440763330

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My number is 9391768992. Now I am in SIngapore. Will be back to Chennai on 21st. Please call me after that.

      Delete

Post a Comment