×

Pre Market Report, August 10, 2018

August 10, 2018
Time: 8.30 am

Pre Market Report:


  1. US markets closed mixed once again.
  2. Asian markets are mostly down for second day.
  3. Here also, Nifty was almost flat yesterday, it was Bank nifty.
  4. Bank Nifty was up due to Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI.
  5. HDFC Bank and Kotak Bank were brought down to manage the index.
  6. SGX Nifty is flat.
  7. FIIs continue to buy in Cash market.
  8. DIIs are in no mood to sell in big quantities.
  9. Two weeks before we started this series with 11500CE as the highest open interest.
  10. Just two weeks, we have three more weeks to go, Nifty future already crossed 11500.
  11. Nifty Index is not doing that well as the rally is due to few banking stocks.
  12. Bank Nifty was up by nearly 2500 points in the last two months.
  13. I bought Axis Bank at Rs 510 just last month, now it is Rs 520.
  14. ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, SBI all shot up more than 20% in the last two months.
  15. Highest open interest among Puts shifted from 10500 to 11000, to 11200 and then to 11300 now.
  16. We can expect some consolidation or minor correction.
  17. Today SBI results will be in focus.
  18. If that disappoints, Bank Nifty may correct at least by 200 points.
  19. Results season is almost coming to end with Pharma not doing well.
  20. Jet airways will be under pressure due to delay in declaring results.
  21. Nifty future may trade between 11420 and 11520.

Comments

  1. Great Analysis sir, is there any training plan in Bangalore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No workshop in Bangalore, consider Chennai workshop, details will be out soon, watch my twitter and facebook.
      Chennai workshop: September 15, 16.
      Hotel Quality Inn near airport.
      Fees Rs 30000 plus GST.

      Delete
  2. pls pls plan the training in bangalore ... pls sir !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No workshop in Bangalore, consider Chennai workshop, details will be out soon, watch my twitter and facebook.
      Chennai workshop: September 15, 16.
      Hotel Quality Inn near airport.
      Fees Rs 30000 plus GST.

      Delete
  3. Sir Intrested in Traing my number is 9916955182

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chennai workshop: September 15, 16.
      Hotel Quality Inn near airport.
      Fees Rs 30000 plus GST.

      Delete
  4. Pr sir,it is great after reading your article on money control,I always interested in option trading,15 years I spend with very big losses,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learn first trade next.
      Chennai workshop: September 15, 16.
      Hotel Quality Inn near airport.
      Fees Rs 30000 plus GST.

      Delete
  5. Great to know about you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir any training planned in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No workshop in Bangalore, consider Chennai workshop, details will be out soon, watch my twitter and facebook.
      Chennai workshop: September 15, 16.
      Hotel Quality Inn near airport.
      Fees Rs 30000 plus GST.

      Delete
  7. Sir,l am interested in your training programme.I had also mailed u.
    My cell no is 9265231554.I am from Gujarat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumbai workshop on September 8, 9.
      Hotel Astoria, Churchgate.
      From 10 am to 6 pm.
      Fees: Rs 30,000 plus GST.

      Delete
  8. PL provide your phone no I want to talk my no is 9810091670

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9381768992 now I am in Singapore, can not connect, will be back on 27th

      Delete
  9. Sir,i m also option seller but not able to win.can u share me any winning strategy.i'll be very greatfull to u.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, I invest in cash market , now I want to trade in oltions and willing to take your help and training...my number is 9777453848

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in a training program conducted by you I am based in Delhi my mail id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delhi Workshop: September 1, 2.
      Hotel Pride near Airport.
      From 10 am to 6 pm.
      Fees: Rs 30,000 plus GST.

      Delete
  12. Hi Sir. I have just started my journey in option market. Made few losses. However still failed to be in positive end in last 3 months. Are you conducting any training in Mumbai. I want to join. My number is 9833639100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumbai workshop on September 8, 9, Hotel Astoria, From 10 am to 6 pm, Fees Rs 30,000 plus GST.

      Delete

Post a Comment