×

Pre Market Report, August 13, 2018

August 13, 2018
Time: 7.45 am

Pre Market Report:


  1. I am writing the report little earlier as I will be travelling in the next one hour.
  2. On Saturday my interview came in Moneycontrol website.
  3. I received more than 1000 new followers in twitter.
  4. Got many queries for Workshop and PMS.
  5. Pay TM founder Mr Vijay Shekhar appreciated me in his Twitter.
  6. And that has gone viral in Twitter.
  7. So feeling happy about the developments over the week end.
  8. Coming back to markets, Friday afternoon itself, I cautioned about Turkey problem.
  9. US markets were down on Friday.
  10. Asian markets are also down.
  11. SGX Nifty is also down, trading around 11380.
  12. I took some short positions at Friday's close.
  13. Coal India came with good results.
  14. Tata Steel will declare results today.
  15. IIP data that came on Friday was good.
  16. But International problems will be more dominant in equity markets.
  17. European banks have good exposure to Turkey so Euro is also falling.Will this be a repeat of 1997 South East Asian crisis led by Thailand?
  18. Only time will tell.
  19. Until then sell Call options and do ratio spreads in Puts.
  20. Nifty future may trade between 11350 and 11450.



Comments

  1. My Hearty Congratulations Sir. Happy to hear this. All the Best - C.S.Reddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is ratio spread in puts. Kindly explain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Sir.it is great after reading your article on money control. ""In order to be successful trader you need two things: edge and hedge. Edge is your market view and hedge comes into play when your edge is not working out"" I have just started my journey in option market. நீங்கள் பெற்ற வெற்றி, உங்களுக்கு மட்டுமல்ல... நாளை வெற்றி பெறப் போகும் பலரின்(என்) முயற்சிகளுக்கான ஒரு உத்வேகம் !! நன்றி! -- Mahes Warren --

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was attended your class two to three years back. When your interview appeared in MC,I remembered the moment and happily read the interview. Congrats Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sir.
    I read you QA session on money control.
    I am surprised with your journey.
    I am also a professor in Engineering college in Maharashtra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to hear your achievements Sir, Congratulations and keep doing great work 👍.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trading is not about being right.Trading is ba game of math.It is about finding setups that offer you a good risk/reward and pulling the trigger.
    intraday Stock Tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many Congrats sir , always excited to see journey from a humble begining to a celebrity sheer out of passion Nd hard work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sir! Hard work and consistency always pays off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment