×

Tax Benefit

Some stupid people keep saying a wrong thing.
They keep saying so many times, that some genuine people started believing them.
So I have to clarify.
These people say, if I collect Rs 1 crore through Webinar and donate entire Rs 1 crore, then I get Rs 31.2 lakhs tax benefit.
Here one such tweet.

Let me explain by giving you 2 different scenario.

Case 1: I have Rs 1 crore trading income. No other income. So my Tax will be Rs 31.2 lakhs.

Case2: I have Rs 1 crore trading income and Rs 1 crore Webinar income. So my total income is Rs 2 Crore. Out of which I donate Rs 1 crore. Since I donate Rs 1 Crore, Rs 1 crore is exempted from tax.
So my total income is Rs 2 crore. Rs 1 crore is Tax exempt. So for remaining Rs 1 crore, I have to pay Rs 31.2 lakhs tax.

See my tax liability is same both in Case 1 and Case 2.

Then where is the tax benefit by conducting Webinar.

If you do not know how many stupids are there, just open a Twitter account, you will know.

These people always think they are intelligent.

Ask any charted accountant, you will know the truth.

It is just a common sense.

Let me ask one simple question.

Why should I do Webinar, collect Rs 1 crore to save Rs 31.2 lakhs (as per their argument), instead I can choose not to donate and can keep the entire Rs 1 crore. Right?

Once when I donated money to poor people, one guy commented
"He is not donating to help poor people, he is donating so that he can get good 'Karma'"

No matter what you do, people will always find fault.
Until you become a beggar like them.

So just ignore and move.





Comments